Shop, Eat, and Spend in a BIG local way, with help from the stations of Big Radio!
Register to win $100, $500 or $1,000 in BIG RADIO Bucks to spend at your favorite local businesses!
Shop local, eat local, spend local at the following businesses…
and WIN local with your friends at BIG RADIO!
BIG RADIO “SHOP LOCAL” 2022 ROCK COUNTY PROMOTION OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These are the rules governing the local shopping spree giveaway on the Janesville & Beloit radio stations of Big Radio. This contest runs from Monday, October 17, 2022 through Thursday, November 17, 2022. Registration will be available during regular business hours of participating sponsors from October 17 through November 13, 2022.
1. There is no purchase necessary to become eligible to win.
2. To enter, completely fill out an official entry form clearly stating their name, address, age and phone number. Entry forms are available at any of the participating contest sponsor locations. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed null and void and not included in drawings.
3. Prize(s) to be awarded are as follows: one $1000 winner, two $500 winners, and fifteen $100 winners will be randomly drawn from all entries received by Saturday, November 13, 2022. All winners will be selected and announced on Thursday, November 17, 2022. No contestant may win more than one prize, regardless of dollar value amount.
4. $1000, $500, and $100 prizes will be awarded as follows: Big Radio will generate Big Radio Big Bucks certificates in $25 increments. The $1000 winner will receive forty $25 certificates. The $500 winners will each receive twenty $25 certificates. Each $100 winner will receive four $25 certificates. Big Bucks certificates are only valid at the participating contest sponsor locations. A complete list of participating contest sponsors will be given to each winner. Redemption value for each certificate is $25. If purchase exceeds $25, additional certificates may be used but only in $25 increments. No cash or credit will be issued for any unused amount. All certificates expire on March 31, 2023.
5. Limit of one entry per person per day per registration location. If the maximum number of entries per person is exceeded, all entries for that specific person will be deemed null and void.
6. Employees of Big Radio, contest sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter to win. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
7. This contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 and over within a 100-mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities. Contestants must have a valid photo I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to Big Radio. Big Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
8. Big Radio shall have no responsibility as to the redemption of the Big Bucks Certificates at sponsor locations except for those outlined herein. By entering, contestants release Big Radio from any legal or liability issues arising from the redemption of certificates at any individual sponsor. Any disputes arising from the redemption of certificates are between the merchant and the redeeming party and will not involve Big Radio.
9. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more are responsible for all taxes (including but not limited to income tax) on prize awarded. Winner must complete the appropriate tax forms at the Big Radio studios, and provide a valid photo ID before receiving the prize.
10. Big Radio reserves the right to use information provided on entry materials, voice recording, video recording, photo and/or likeness for future promotional use in unlimited formats without further compensation. All material involving the contestant obtained by Big Radio becomes the property of Big Radio.
11. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash no transferrable.
12. In the event a winner is the subject of any legal order, process or conditions thereunder issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Big Radio delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Big Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Big Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Big Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
13. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
14. Copies of these rules are available on the participating station(s) websites.