Shop, Eat, and Spend in a BIG local way, with help from the stations of Big Radio!
Starting October 19, register to win $100, $500 & $1,000 BIG RADIO Bucks to spend at your favorite local businesses!
Congrats to the Winners:
Dale D, Janesville
Debra T., Janesville
Tyler H., Mliton
Nicole R., Janesville
Holland A., Janesville
Mary S., Whitewater
Zach B., Milton
Don W., Janesville
Collin J., Delavan
Tracy D., Janesville
Nate H., Delavan
Jeff F., Janesville
Taylor T., Beloit
Shop local, eat local, spend local at the following businesses… and WIN local with your friends at BIG RADIO!
JANESVILLE & BELOIT BIG RADIO “SHOP LOCAL” PROMOTION OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These are the rules governing the local shopping spree giveaway on the Janesville & Beloit radio stations of Big Radio. This contest runs from Monday, October 19, 2020 through Friday, November 20, 2020.
1. There is no purchase necessary to become eligible to win.
2. In order to win, each contestant must completely fill out an official entry form clearly stating their name, address, age and phone number. Entry forms are available at any of the participating contest sponsor locations. Incomplete entries will be deemed null and void.
3. Prize(s) awarded are as follows: one $1000 winner, two $500 winners, and ten $100 winners will be randomly drawn from all entries received by Sunday, November 15, 2020. All winners will be announced on Friday, November 20, 2020.
4. $1000, $500, and $100 prizes will be awarded as follows: Big Radio will generate Big Radio Big Bucks certificates in $25 increments. The $1000 winner will receive forty $25 certificates. The $500 winners will each receive twenty $25 certificates. Each $100 winner will receive four $25 certificates. Big Bucks certificates are only valid at the participating contest sponsor locations. A complete list of participating contest sponsors will be given to each winner. Redemption value for each certificate is $25. If purchase exceeds $25, additional certificates may be used. No cash or credit will be issued for unused amount. All certificates expire on March 31, 2021.
5. Limit of one entry per person per day per registration location. If the maximum number of entries per person is exceeded, all entries for that specific person will be deemed null and void.
6. Employees of Big Radio, contest sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter to win. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
7. This contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 and over within a 100-mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities. Contestants must have a valid photo I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to Big Radio. Big Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
8. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with external circumstances.
9. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. Winner must complete the appropriate tax forms at the Big Radio studios, and provide a valid photo ID before receiving the prize.
10. Big Radio reserves the right to use the voice and/or picture of any and all winners for promotional and broadcast purposes.
11. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner.
12. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Big Radio delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Big Radio awarding the prize to the winner. Big Radio shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Big Radio shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
13. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
14. Copies of these rules are available on each registration box and on the participating station(s) websites.